DO YOU WANT TO GO TO BRAZIL? LET ME SHOW YOU HOW!
Oi gente! Let tell you about an exciting, comprehensive web course I’ve developed to give you everything you need to know about traveling to Brazil. Not only do I visit often, but I lived in Brazil for three years, working as an editor at Time Out magazine and spending my weekends on the beaches, in the clubs, and falling in love with this magnificent place. And I want to share all the tricks and tips—the jeitinhos—I’ve learned about traveling to Brazil, with you!
WITH THE FLY GUIDE TO BRAZIL WEBINAR, YOU’LL LEARN:
✓ About the history, culture, and beauty of Brazil
✓ How to get to Carnival in Rio, Salvador, and other party capitals
✓ How to get your Brazilian tourist visa
✓ Where to go for beaches, city breaks, or outdoor adventures
✓ How to find affordable accommodations
✓ How to enjoy yourself and stay safe while in Brazil
✓ How to say “please,” “thank you,” and “Where’s the bathroom?” in Portuguese
THE FLY GUIDE TO BRAZIL WEBINAR INCLUDES…
SIX 20-MINUTE VIDEO SEGMENTS:
- Introduction and Country Overview, which describes the infinite wonders of Brazil: the culture, the people, the sights and sounds and magic of the place, and why you’ll end up returning again and again.
- Visas and Documentation, which is all about securing your Brazilian tourist visa and navigating the process.
- Where to Go: Rio de Janeiro? Salvador da Bahia? Florianopolis? Sao Paulo? The Amazon? Iguazu? It’s all in there.
- Finding Accommodations: hotels, hostels, bed-and-breakfasts, CouchSurfing, apartment rentals.
- Staying Safe and Having Fun: How to maintain your belongings and your sanity, and also how not to be an entitled foreign douchebag while traveling.
- Introduction to Brazilian Portuguese, where I teach you the basic phrases for fun, safety, and even hook-ups.
TEN SINGLE-PAGE, DOWNLOADABLE PDFs
- Fly Guide to Brazil General Overview
- Flybrary: Brazil Primer
- Flybrary: Brazilian Music
- Flybrary: Brazilian Film
- Fly Guide to Rio de Janeiro
- Fly Guide to São Paulo
- Fly Guide to Salvador da Bahia
- Fly Guide to the Amazon
- Fly Guide to Florianópolis
- BONUS: Fly Guide to Carnival in Brazil
AND a 20-MINUTE SKYPE CALL with me to answer your specific questions about traveling to Brazil.
10 downloadable PDFs
AND a 20-minute Skype session for only $149!